NOW® Bone Meal Powder is naturally derived from cattle raised in the United States. Bone meal powder is an excellent source of calcium. Calcium in bone meal occurs as a natural calcium phosphate compound known as hydroxyapatite. NOW® Bone Meal Powder is tested for heavy metals such as lead and aluminum to assure the lowest levels possible. Natural color variation may occur in this product. This product is sold by weight not volume.
- RICH SOURCE OF CALCIUM: Bone meal powder is naturally derived from cattle raised in the United States.
- NATURAL CALCIUM SOURCE: Calcium in bone meal occurs as a natural calcium phosphate compound known as hydroxyapatite.
- DIRECTIONS: Take 1 level teaspoon daily, mixed into milk, fruit, or vegetable juice.
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
- Serving Size:
1 level tsp (2.8g)
- Servings Per Container:
- Suggested Usage and Storage:
Mix 1 level teaspoon daily, into milk, fruit or vegetable juice.
Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
- Supplement/Nutrition Facts:
Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 1 level tsp (2.8g) Servings Per Container: About 162 Description Amount per Serving % Daily Value Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, total sugars, added sugars, vitamin D, iron, and potassium. Calories 0 Total Fat 0g 0% Sodium 0mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 0g 0% Protein 0g Calcium 840mg 60% Phosphorus 336mg 25% Magnesium 8mg 2% Ingredients: Bone Meal Powder (BSE-Free), Enriched with Calcium Carbonate and Magnesium Oxide. Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens. Adequate calcium throughout life, as part of a well balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis. This product is sold by weight not volume. Natural color variation may occur in this product. Store in a cool, dry place after opening. Packaged and quality tested in the USA. Family owned since 1968.