The use of natural essential oils for aromatherapy is an ancient and time-honored tradition that’s been enhancing moods and lifting spirits for thousands of years. Essential oils are liquid plant essences that are genuine reflections of the botanicals from which they’re born. Our ingredients consist of 100% pure cedarwood oil only, created through a natural distillation process, offering the purest and most potent natural essential oil available. Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care. For deep breathing, try Breathe Deep Blend: Add 1 drop each of cedarwood oil and pine oil, along with 5 drops each of eucalyptus oil and hyssop oil to a diffuser and enjoy.
- ESSENTIAL AROMATHERAPY – Cedarwood is soothing, strengthening and empowering with a warm, woodsy, balsamic scent associated with purification and cleanliness. Reduce negative energy and its influence on your mood with this premium, therapeutic oil.
- NATURALLY SOURCED/RESPONSIBLY MADE – This oil is extracted through steam distillation of Virginia Cedarwood trees. Made in state-of-the-art laboratories, naturally derived and subject to purity testing in-house, vegan and never tested on any animal.
- 100% PURE/UNDILUTED – Our essential oils are highly concentrated and 100% pure and free of synthetic ingredients, delivering the very best benefit of the source of the plants, fruits, seeds, flowers, bark, stems, roots or leaves from which they come.
- MULTI-USE/BENEFITS – Aromatherapy is an ancient and time-honored tradition. Can be used in diffusers to breathe fresh air into a room or to enjoy aromas that relax or stimulate your mind. Melt away stress and tension in an instant with a simple drop.
- CLEAN/SAFE ALTERNATIVE – Presents a safe, natural alternative to toxic, artificial aerosal sprays or messy candles. If you’re concerned about keeping your home both clean and fire-safe, we’d highly suggest throwing some essential oils in the mix!
- Serving Size:
- Servings Per Container:
- Suggested Usage and Storage:
For aromatherapy use. For all other uses, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as jojoba, grapeseed, olive, or almond oil prior to use. Please consult an essential oil book or other professional reference source for suggested dilution ratios.
After using essential oils, immediately close caps tightly to prevent any oxidation. For best results, please store our high-quality essential oils at room temperature and in the original bottle. You should avoid storing the oils near any kind of heat, which includes cabinets over stovetops, areas with direct sunlight, and areas with excessive humidity like bathrooms.
- Supplement/Nutrition Facts:
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If pregnant or lactating, consult your healthcare practitioner before using. Not for internal use.
Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care.