NOW® Non-GMO Lecithin Softgels have Phosphatidyl Choline, which comprises a major portion of our brain and nervous system. Lecithin also has naturally occurring essential fatty acids and Inositol. Lecithin aids in emulsifying fats, enabling them to be dispersed in water.*
- Naturally occurring Phosphatidyl Choline
- Supports Brain & Nerve Function*
- Nervous System Support*
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
- Serving Size:
- Servings Per Container:
- Suggested Usage and Storage:
Take 3 softgels daily.
Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
- Supplement/Nutrition Facts:
Supplement Facts Serving Size: 3 Softgels Servings Per Container: 33 Description Amount per Serving % Daily Value * Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.* Daily Value not established. Calories 30 Total Fat 2.5 g 3%* Saturated Fat 1 g 5%* Polyunsaturated Fat 2 g * Soy Lecithin 3.6 g (3,600 mg) * Phosphatidyl Choline 500 mg * Other Ingredients: Softgel Capsule (bovine gelatin, glycerin, water) and Soybean Oil. Soy Lecithin and Soybean Oil from non-GMO soy. Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, milk, egg, fish or shellfish ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens. Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children. Natural color variation may occur in this product. Store in a cool, dry place after opening. Family owned since 1968.
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.