Maple Syrup is distilled from the sap of organic Sugar Maple trees in springtime. It takes 40 gallons of pure sap to make one gallon of pure syrup. A good Sugar Maple tree is able to produce 1 to 2 quarts of pure maple syrup each season. Grade A Dark Color Maple Syrup (formerly Grade B) has a deeper, richer flavor than Grade A light syrups.
- ORGANIC, GRADE A, DARK MAPLE SYRUP: Perfect for adding to pancakes, yogurt, ice cream, oatmeal, recipes, and more.
- PURE, ROBUST TASTE: NOW Foods Grade A Dark Color Maple Syrup (formerly Grade B) has a deeper, richer flavor than Grade A light syrups.
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Non-GMO Project Verified, USDA Certified Organic, Corn Free, Kosher, Low Sodium, Paleo Friendly, Soy Free, Vegan/Vegetarian
- Because you are what you eat, NOW Real Food® is committed to providing delicious, healthy, natural, and organic foods. Keep it natural. Keep it real.
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
- Serving Size:
4 TBSP (60 ml)
- Servings Per Container:
- Suggested Usage and Storage:
Pure maple syrup is perfect for adding to pancakes, yogurt, ice cream, oatmeal, recipes and more.
Please refrigerate after opening.
- Supplement/Nutrition Facts:
Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 2 tbsp (30mL) Servings Per Container: About 16 Description Amount per Serving % Daily Value Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin D, and iron. Calories 110 Total Fat 0g 0% Sodium 0mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 27g 10% Total Sugars 24g Protein 0g Calcium 29mg 2% Potassium 90mg 2% Ingredient: Organic Maple Syrup (Grade A Dark Color, Robust Taste). Please refrigerate after opening. Certified Kosher Parve by Kof-K (UQN39). Certified Organic by QAI. Vegan