The use of natural essential oils for aromatherapy is an ancient and time-honored tradition that’s been enhancing moods and lifting spirits for thousands of years. Essential oils are liquid plant essences that are genuine reflections of the botanicals from which they’re born. This oil contains 100% pure myrrh oil only, created through a natural steam distillation process, offering the purest and most potent natural essential oil available. Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care. This musky scent mixes well with: Frankincense oil, patchouli oil, sandalwood oil blend or vanilla concentrate oil.
- ESSENTIAL AROMATHERAPY – Myrrh is focusing, centering and meditative with a musky, warm scent that promotes balance and meditation. Enhance the benefits of meditation, feel truly balanced and maintain a healthy mood with premium therapeutic oils.
- NATURAL/RESPONSIBLY MADE – The myrrh oil is extracted through steam distillation of the plant’s oleoresin-gum. Made in state-of-the-art laboratories, naturally derived and subject to purity testing in-house, vegan and never tested on any animals.
- PURE INGREDIENTS/UNDILUTED – Our essential oils are highly concentrated and free of synthetic ingredients, delivering the very best benefits of the source of the plants, fruits, seeds, flowers, bark, stems, roots or leaves from which they come.
- MULTI-USE/BENEFITS – Aromatherapy is an ancient and time-honored tradition. Can be used in diffusers to breathe fresh air into a room or to enjoy aromas that relax or stimulate your mind. Melt away stress and tension in an instant with a simple drop.
- CLEAN/SAFE ALTERNATIVE – Presents a safe, natural alternative to toxic, artificial aerosal sprays or messy candles. If you’re concerned about keeping your home both clean and fire-safe, we’d highly suggest throwing some essential oils in the mix!
- Serving Size:
- Servings Per Container:
- Suggested Usage and Storage:
For aromatherapy use. For all other uses, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as jojoba, grapeseed, olive or almond oil prior to use. Please consult an essential oil book or other professional reference source for suggested dilution ratios.
After using essential oils, immediately close caps tightly to prevent any oxidation. For best results, please store our high-quality essential oils at room temperature and in the original bottle. You should avoid storing the oils near any kind of heat, which includes cabinets over stovetops, areas with direct sunlight, and areas with excessive humidity like bathrooms.
- Supplement/Nutrition Facts:
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If pregnant or lactating, consult your healthcare practitioner before using. Not for internal use.
Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care.