The use of natural essential oils for aromatherapy is an ancient and time-honored tradition that’s been enhancing moods and lifting spirits for thousands of years. Essential oils are liquid plant essences that are genuine reflections of the botanicals from which they’re born. Our ingredients consist of 100% pure and certified organic oregano oil only, created through a natural distillation process, offering the purest and most potent natural essential oil available. Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care. This camphoraceous scent mixes well with chamomile oil, eucalyptus oil, tea tree oil and spearmint oil.
- ESSENTIAL AROMATHERAPY – Organic Oregano is comforting and invigorating with a spicy, camphoraceous scent that is associated with purification and cleansing. Reduce negative energy and its influence on your mood when you incorporate therapeutic oils.
- ORGANIC/NATURAL/RESPONSIBLY MADE – This oil is extracted through steam distillation of dried flowering herbs. Made in state-of-the-art laboratories, naturally derived and subject to purity testing in-house, vegan and never tested on any animals.
- 100% PURE/UNDILUTED – Our essential oils are highly concentrated and 100% pure and free of synthetic ingredients, delivering the very best benefit of the source of the plants, fruits, seeds, flowers, bark, stems, roots or leaves from which they come.
- MULTI-USE/BENEFITS – Aromatherapy is an ancient and time-honored tradition. Can be used in diffusers to breathe fresh air into a room or to enjoy aromas that relax or stimulate your mind. Melt away stress and tension in an instant with a simple drop.
- CLEAN/SAFE ALTERNATIVE – Presents a safe, natural alternative to toxic, artificial aerosal sprays or messy candles. If you’re concerned about keeping your home both clean and fire-safe, we’d highly suggest throwing some essential oils in the mix!
- Serving Size:
- Servings Per Container:
- Suggested Usage and Storage:
For aromatherapy use. For all other uses, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as jojoba, grapeseed, olive, or almond oil prior to use. Please consult an essential oil book or other professional reference source for suggested dilution ratios.
- Supplement/Nutrition Facts:
Not for internal or topical use at this strength; never use undiluted. Avoid contact with skin or eyes. Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before using.
Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care.