The use of natural essential oils for aromatherapy is an ancient and time-honored tradition that’s been enhancing moods and lifting spirits for thousands of years. Essential oils are liquid plant essences that are genuine reflections of the botanicals from which they’re born. This blend consists of 14% sandalwood and jojoba oil only, created through a natural distillation process. Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care. If you feel you have been neglecting yourself try “Me Time” Meditation Blend: Add 1 drop of sandalwood oil blend, 2 drops of clove oil and 3 drops of patchouli oil to a diffuser and enjoy.
- ESSENTIAL AROMATHERAPY – Sandalwood is grounding, focusing and balancing. It has a subtle, floral scent with wood and fruit undertones that enhance the benefits of meditation. Utilize the power of scent to help you relax and let go during your meditation sessions.
- NATURALLY SOURCED/RESPONSIBLY MADE – This oil is extracted through steam distillation of wood, bark and roots. Made in state-of-the-art laboratories, naturally derived and subject to purity testing in-house, vegan and never tested on any animals.
- THERAPEUTIC INGREDIENTS – Our essential oils are highly concentrated, delivering the very best benefits of the source of the plants, fruits, seeds, flowers, bark, stems, roots or leaves from which they come.
- MULTI-USE/BENEFITS – Aromatherapy is an ancient and time-honored tradition. Can be used in diffusers to breathe fresh air into a room or to enjoy aromas that relax or stimulate your mind. Melt away stress and tension in an instant with a simple drop.
- CLEAN/SAFE ALTERNATIVE – Presents a safe, natural alternative to toxic, artificial aerosal sprays or messy candles. If you’re concerned about keeping your home both clean and fire-safe, we’d highly suggest throwing some essential oils in the mix!
- Serving Size:
- Servings Per Container:
- Suggested Usage and Storage:
This blend is already pre-diluted and ready for use. Please consult an essential oil book or other professional source for suggested uses.
Essential oils blended with carrier oils may clog diffusers; please clean thoroughly after each use.
After using essential oils, immediately close caps tightly to prevent any oxidation. For best results, please store our high-quality essential oils at room temperature and in the original bottle. You should avoid storing the oils near any kind of heat, which includes cabinets over stovetops, areas with direct sunlight, and areas with excessive humidity like bathrooms.
- Supplement/Nutrition Facts:
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before using. Not for internal use.
Natural essential oils should be handled with care.