Spirulina has the highest protein and beta-carotene levels of all green superfoods and also has naturally occurring Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA), a popular fatty acid with numerous health benefits. In addition, it is the highest known vegetable source of B-12 and has naturally occurring vitamins, minerals, trace elements, cell salts, amino acids, and enzymes. NOW® Spirulina delivers the natural nutrient profile found in Genuine Whole Foods. Natural color variation may occur in this product.
- NOW’s certified organic and non-GMO spirulina powder is a nutrient rich superfood that is the perfect addition to your smoothies!
- This is pure, certified organic spirulina that is rich in beta-carotene (vitamin A) and the highest known vegetable source of B-12.
- USDA Organic, Non-GMO, Kosher, Halal, Quality GMP Assured, Vegan/Vegetarian, Soy Free, Sugar Free
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
- Serving Size:
1 Level Teaspoon (3.3 g)
- Servings Per Container:
- Suggested Usage and Storage:
Take 1 level teaspoon daily, mixed in water, fruit or vegetable juice.
Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
- Supplement/Nutrition Facts:
Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 1 level tsp (3.3g) Servings Per Container: About 34 Description Amount per Serving % Daily Value Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, total sugars, added sugars, and vitamin D. Calories 15 Total Fat 0g 0% Sodium 35mg 2% Total Carbohydrate 1g < 1% Protein 2g 4% Calcium 5mg 0% Iron 1.6mg 8% Potassium 56mg 2% Ingredient: Organic Spirulina Powder. Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens. Certified Organic by QAI. Natural color variation may occur in this product. This product is sold by weight not volume. Store in a cool, dry place after opening. Family owned since 1968.