XyliWhite™ is a remarkable fluoride-free toothpaste gel that uses Xylitol as its main ingredient. Adults and children 2 years and older: Apply XyliWhite™ toothpaste gel on to a soft bristle toothbrush. Brush thoroughly after meals at least twice a day, or as directed by your dentist. Functional Ingredients: Xylitol (25%), Papain (whitening) Ingredients: Water, xylitol (25%), hydrated silica, glycerin, sorbitol, sodium bicarbonate, sodium carbonate, sodium coco-sulfate, carrageenan (Chondrus crispus), tea tree (Melaleuca alternifolia) leaf oil, peppermint (Mentha piperita) oil, spearmint (Mentha viridis) oil, papain, potassium sorbate.
- CLEANSES AND WHITENS: XyliWhite™ is a remarkable fluoride-free toothpaste gel that uses xylitol as its main ingredient.
- FOR ADULTS AND CHILDREN: Do you know a vegan that always talks about oil pulling? Turn them on to this remarkable fluoride-free toothpaste gel.
- FRESH TASTE: Formulated with the purest ingredients. Free of SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate).
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
- Serving Size:
- Servings Per Container:
- Suggested Usage and Storage:
Adults and children 2 years and older: Apply XyliWhite™ toothpaste gel on to a soft bristle toothbrush. Brush thoroughly after meals at least twice a day, or as directed by your dentist.
- Supplement/Nutrition Facts:
Xylitol is harmful to pets; seek veterinary care immediately if ingestion is suspected. Learn more about pet safety.
WARNING: Ingestion of Xylitol, in any product is a veterinary medical emergency if consumed by pets, especially dogs, ferrets and rabbits. If you suspect your pet ingested xylitol by either observing this happen or finding evidence of a chewed container or product, and the animal is acting normal, you should attempt to give animal(s) a small meal and at the same time, immediately seek veterinary medical attention. If you have evidence that they ingested a product that contains xylitol and the animal(s) is not acting normal you should seek veterinary medical attention immediately without giving the animal any food.