Dopamine is a neurotransmitter that promotes enjoyment and interest in life.* With 15% L-Dopa (the immediate precursor of dopamine), NOW® Dopa Mucuna helps the body with what it needs to make this important neurotransmitter.* Mucuna has been used in the traditional Ayurvedic system in India for thousands of years. Natural color variation may occur in this product.
- STANDARDIZED MUCUNA EXTRACT: Traditional Ayurvedic herb used for health and wellness*
- NATURALLY OCCURRING 15% L-DOPA: Supports dopamine production, which promotes enjoyment and interest in life*
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Soy Free, Non-GMO, Vegan, Nut Free, Made without Gluten, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Halal
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
- Serving Size:
2 Veg Capsules
- Servings Per Container:
- Suggested Usage and Storage:
Take 1 to 2 capsules with a meal. Best when taken early in the day.
Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
- Supplement/Nutrition Facts:
Supplement Facts Serving Size: 2 Veg Capsules Servings Per Container: 45 Description Amount per Serving % Daily Value ** Daily Value not established. Mucuna Extract (Mucuna spp.) (Seed) (min. 15% L-Dopa, naturally occurring) 800 mg ** L-Dopa 120 mg ** Other Ingredients: Hypromellose (cellulose capsule), Microcrystalline Cellulose and Stearic Acid (vegetable source). Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens. Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children. Natural color variation may occur in this product. Store in a cool, dry place after opening. Family owned since 1968.
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
There are no reviews yet.